Sunday, May 4, 2008

Michelle Trachtenburg and Chace Rumors

New "Gossip Girl" Michelle Trachtenburg spoke with poke with Michael Yo and Hyla from “Yo on E!” about her new gig, rumors of dating Chace Crawford, the cast of Gossip Girl, and joking about dating co-star Blake Lively.

How is it on the set of gossip girl - do you love it or what?

“They’re like, ‘Oh God, not Michelle Trachtenberg.’ No, honestly everyone is, actually. For real it one of one of the nicest sets I’ve ever worked on in my entire life. The cast is amazing and so welcoming, and the creative team they’re just like so excited and really thrilled to be doing such a fun show. I’ve actually had only awesome experiences. I know, it’s not as exciting.”

Now you play Georgina Sparks and you’re an enemy to who?

“To Serena, Blake Lively’s character, and I’m the bad ass b-i-t-c-h.”

How do you like playing that role?

“I love it! I absolutely love it. It’s so much fun. You get to just be like mean and bitchy all the time!”

How do you take elements from your personal life and apply it to this character Michelle?

(Laugh) “Oh boy! I think of all those mean boys that never asked me out in high school and channel all my hatred towards them.”

Speaking about shock value, the first day you were on set, there was this big rumor about you and Chace Crawford. What’s up with that?

“Honestly I knew it was going to happen having the new girl on the show pegged with the pretty boy. It’s just silly. Chace and I work together. I think the world of him. I think he’s a seetheart but people make sh*t up all the time."

But I think Michelle understands this. She was not even hanging out on the set of “Gossip Girl” a week and people automatically assumed she was dating Chace Crawford because he just broke up with Carrie Underwood, and her and Blake Lively are going out so there’s certain drama… And in reality, it’s just a regular Saturday night out and it gets blown out of proportion.

“It’s really funny because we were all in a big group of people so of course they pick out the two people that they can plug their club at or their restaurant at. So, we always have to take the fall for it so it’s all good, but I can officially say I am dating Blake Lively.” (Laughter)

Who’s your favorite on the show? Is there one person you hang out with the most or do all of you go out as a group?

“A lot of us do go out as a group. Blake and I have done all of all of our scenes together. Like the first three episodes are essentially just been me and Blake so we’ll take our hair and makeup ladies out. Like we all went to a taping of SNL the other night and that was really cool.”

(Laughs) “Great, I’m glad that’s going to be the sound bite, and someone is actually going to believe it and be like, ‘Michelle comes out of the closet’, which I completely support and that’s great.”

interview via the bosh

No comments: